Partial Client List
Senator John Cornyn
Congressman Pete Sessions
Congressman Jeb Hensarling
City of Richardson
Foxworth Galbraith Lumber Co.
Griffith Properties, Inc.
Kansas City Life Insurance
Interstate Batteries of America
Optical Cable Corporation
Applied Optical Systems
Air Liquide America Corporation, Inc.
Con-way Southern Express, Inc.
Crown Home Furnishings, Inc.
Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company
Automated Circuit Design
United Rentals, Inc.
D4D Technologies, Inc.
Friends Place Adult Day Care
Sonic Automotive - Lute Riley
Janice Peters, CCIM
Named 2009, 2012-2016 Power Broker by D/CEO Magazine
Janice Peters’ expertise is vast in office, flex and land. Her experience includes tenant representation, sales, and project leasing. Janice is a trusted advisor for her clients in handling their real estate holdings and facility requirements.
As a Principal of the firm, Janice is responsible for new business development and new agent procurement. Prior to forming Hudson Peters Commercial, Ms. Peters was a consistent top producer during her 23 years at Henry S. Miller Commercial and Burr & Temkin Commercial.
Janice has worked in the Dallas/Fort Worth market since 1983. She is well respected in the brokerage community and viewed as a strong negotiator for her clients. She earned her CCIM designation, awarded to only 6% of all commercial brokers nationally, in 1997.
· North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
· Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
· Past Board of Director, Programs - North Texas CCIM Chapter
· Former Chair, Broker Developer Committee - Richardson Chamber of Commerce
· Director, 2014 Membership Drive - Richardson Chamber of Commerce
· City of Richardson TIF Board Member
· Leadership Richardson Alumni Association Member
· Leadership Richardson Advisory Board Member
· Leadership Richardson Graduate - Class XV
· 2016 UCREW Vice-Chair, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Dallas
· 2014 Programs Chair, CREW Dallas
· 2013 Programs Vice-Chair, CREW Dallas
· SMU & CREW Dallas - Leadership Certification
· Strategic Coach Entrepreneurial Program
2009, 2012-2016 Power Broker Award, D CEO Magazine
2012 Outstanding Women of Today Award, Altrusa International, Richardson Chapter
2008 Outstanding Broker, D CEO Magazine
B.A. in Business from Fort Hays State University, Kansas
Our clients say: “Thank you for assisting us with the relocation of our Dallas office. You truly went above and beyond expectations.”
United States Senator
Our clients say: “Janice is one of the most professionally thorough agents that I have worked with in all my years of developing, purchasing and selling commercial properties.”
Balie J. Griffith
Michelle Hudson, SIOR, CCIM
Janice Peters, CCIM
Debi Carter, CCIM