Partial Client List
Senator John Cornyn
Congressman Pete Sessions
Congressman Jeb Hensarling
City of Richardson
Foxworth Galbraith Lumber Company
Griffith Properties, Inc.
Kansas City Life Insurance
Interstate Batteries of America
Optical Cable Corporation
Applied Optical Systems
Air Liquide America Corporation, Inc.
Con-way Southern Express, Inc.
Crown Home Furnishings, Inc.
Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company
Automated Circuit Design
Recognition Express, Inc.
United Rentals, Inc.
D4D Technologies, Inc.
Friends Place Adult Day Care
Janice Peters, CCIM
Named 2009, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Power Broker by D/CEO Magazine
Janice Peters’ expertise is in office and flex properties. Her experience includes project leasing, sales, and tenant representation. Janice is a trusted advisor for her clients in handling their real estate holdings and facility requirements.
As a Principal of the firm, Janice is responsible for new business development and new agent procurement. Prior to forming Hudson Peters Commercial, Ms. Peters was a consistent top producer during her 23 years at Henry S. Miller Commercial and Burr & Temkin Commercial.
Janice has worked in the Dallas/Fort Worth market since 1983. She is well respected in the brokerage community and viewed as a strong negotiator for her clients. Janice has a B.A. in Business. She earned her CCIM designation, awarded to only 5% of all commercial brokers nationally, in 1997.
Her Professional & Service Affiliations include:
- Featured as an Outstanding Broker by D CEO Magazine, June 2008
- Recognized by D CEO Magazine as a Power Broker in 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM)
- North Texas CCIM Chapter Board of Directors, Programs
- Richardson Chamber of Commerce Former Chair of Broker Developer Committee
- Richardson Chamber Director of 2014 Membership Drive
- City of Richardson TIF Board Member
- Leadership Richardson Advisory Board - Leadership Richardson Class XV
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Programs Chair 2014, Co-Chair 2013
- SMU & CREW Dallas-Leadership Certification
- 2012 Recipient of the Richardson Chapter-Altrusa International, Outstanding Women of Today Award
- Stephen Minister
Our clients say: “Thank you for assisting us with the relocation of our Dallas office. You truly went above and beyond expectations.”
United States Senator
Our clients say: “Janice is one of the most professionally thorough agents that I have worked with in all my years of developing, purchasing and selling commercial properties.”
Balie J. Griffith
Michelle Hudson, SIOR, CCIM
Janice Peters, CCIM
Debi Carter, CCIM
Scott Jackson, CCIM
Sanober Syed, CCIM